French Tile Quilted Bedspread in Plum, Full Size Bedspread
French Tile Quilted Bedspread in Plum, Full Size Bedspread by American Traditions at ESTA FAQ. SKU: KWJ1070. MPN: BQ7168PLFU-4434. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The American Traditions French Tile pattern lends a look as soft and comfortable as our fabric. The pattern is a repeating box of ‘French Tile’,
The American Traditions French Tile pattern lends a look as soft and comfortable as our fabric. The pattern is a repeating box of ‘French Tile’, inspired by the pressed tin ceiling tiles you can still find in a few quaint locales.
The French Tile top stich pattern is uniquely intricate. Each stitch adds to the dimensional quilted look and feel of the bedspread. We treat our products with care; we’ve prewashed these quilts to get the sought after puckering that tightens the stitching and billows the fabric.
The channel stitching on three of the edges is a separate piece of fabric. The different stitching patterns are hand pieced to border the French Tile on the sides and foot of your mattress. While there is variation due to different frame and mattress heights, the heavier channel edge is meant to skim the flooring, giving your bed an elevated and uniform appearance. The Channel stitching portion is approximately 20” in. long.
The larger size of a bedspread can:
Cover your pillows to eliminate the need for a sham.
Allow the bedspread to extend past your mattress to eliminate the hassle of a bed skirt.
The American Traditions family also recommends bedspreads because everyone should be swathed in a cozy amount of fabric – extra large for extra coziness.
The dimensions of each size in inches:
Twin 86" x 110"
Full 96" x 110"
Queen 118" x 110"
King 120" x 110"
As the final touch, we brush the microfiber shell to create a soft feel on the smooth fabric. The microfiber outer shell is extra durable and resists wrinkles. The inner cotton fill provides a breathable warmth that is comfortable in every season and becomes softer after each wash.
We love to hear (and see!) how you use our products, please feel free to leave a review. Add photos to show how you’ve styled the bedspread.
Materials/ Made of:
Soft and durable microfiber shell resists wrinkles; pre-washed for quilted puckering - 100% Cotton fill for quality breathable warmth that softens over time.
Easy Care: Machine wash cold and tumble dry low Size in inches: Twin 86" x 110"; Full 96" x 110"; Queen 118" x 110"; King 120" x 110"
Features & Highlights
- Made of a soft and durable microfiber shell resists wrinkles; pre-washed for quilted puckering - 100% Cotton fill for quality breathable warmth that softens over time. Easy Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Tight intricate quilting for visible patterning and cushioning. Beautiful and subtle texture, a unique take on a traditional and timeless pattern.
- The classic pattern is inspired by vintage French ceiling tiles. A 20" channel quilted edge adds a neat border; mitered corners for durability; the French Tile stitch and the Channel stitch are hand pieced together.
- Brushed for softness; the bedspread has a soft touch that only gets softer with washing. Quilted bedspread is mid-weight for year round value and comfort.
- Bedspread sized; Larger than a regular quilt, bed blanket, or comforter. A bedspread is meant to be tucked under, then over your pillows (shams not needed!). Check the description for more detail on how to use your bedspread.
- Size in inches: Twin 86" x 110"; Full 96" x 110"; Queen 118" x 110"; King 120" x 110"
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||96 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 6.6 x 6.6 inches|